SEE ME IN: ABOUT OUR EVENT SEE ME IN @MILAN DESIGN WEEK
On 8th and 9th of September, our project took part in Milan Design Week, a sister event of world-famous Salone del Mobile.Milano. Six migrant entrepreneurs, that are participating in our project, had the chance to exhibit their products in the African House, at Stecca 3, Isola District, a multicultural area of Milan that mixes the local with the international perfectly.
- The entrepreneurs that exhibited as part of our appearance are:
- Protosel Kft. (HiFi equipment & furniture)
- Puro Amor (souvenirs)
- p3-Werkstatt (mobile kitchens & furniture)
- Ke Chic (fashion & furniture)
- DJELISO AfricanTraditions (instruments)
- TERANGA REVOLUTION (food & lifestyle)
#SEEMEIN is a project co-funded by the Interreg Central Europe Programme that aims to help enterprises with a migrant background. Partner organisations working towards this goal together are: Fondazione Politecnico di Milano, Consorzio Nazionale CGM, Comune di Milano, Fakulteta za uporabne družbene študije (FUDŠ), ACT Grupa, Budapesti Kereskedelmi és Iparkamara (BKIK), Budapest Chambers of Commerce, Aiforia, RRA Severne Primorske doo Nova Gorica and Iskriva Institute.